Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

16.5.06

30/04/2006
Ó.
Perdón, jamás te he mandado a la mierda, si sientes que el no coincidir te pone ahí, es porque así lo crees
30/04/2006
Ó.
No sé, no entiendo. Te amo, pero he aprendido a no necesitarte. Te has vuelto parte de mí, estás en mí. Así, incompleto y sobredimensionado, pero nunca más anónimo. Historia viva, carne latente. Fugaz.
30/04/2006
Ó.
Anochece y sólo pienso en ti. Amanece y el recuerdo de mis brazos estrechándote me hace feliz. Ja, he enloquecido. All I want is you.

yagunzhe

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anónimo dijo...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/526.html or http://indexmachine.info/2449.html