Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

16.5.06

23/04/2006
A.
El amor a la libertad es el amor hacia los otros, el amor al poder es el amor hacia uno mismo. Pero la libertad es consuelo del alma solitaria, egoísta sin remedio. No hay lucha más inútil.
25/04/2006
Ó.
Sentir el roce de tu pelo en mis manos, tu aliento cansado por las noches, tu tranquilidad. ¡Diablos, te amo!
28/04/2006
Ó.
¿Sabes lo difícil que es verte, olerte, tocarte, no poder besarte?

yagunzhe

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anónimo dijo...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»