Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

4.5.14

Top 20 Music VIdeos 1990's - 2000's

Estoy un poco nostálgico, la edad pega y los años no pasan en vano... Hoy hice una lista de videos que mrcaron mis 20's...

Rabbit in your headlights - UNKLE


Viðrar vel til loftárása - Sigur Rós



Björk - All is Full of Love


Radiohead - Just


Johnny Cash - Hurt


Blur - Coffee and TV


Jumbo - Siento Que

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjmHRZXyaM

Muse - Knights Of Cydonia



The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979


White Stripes - Blue Orchid



The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be


The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight


The Strokes - Last Nite



Lykke Li - Get Some


Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)


Janelle Monáe - Tightrope


The Cranberries - Promises


yagunzhe

No hay comentarios.: