Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

20.1.05

all the damage in your heart being healed by the bloody hands of anti-gaze nursery..., all of your heart being drown by the anti-knowledge police..., all your toughts being stolen by the capitalism professors

damn, guy!, what the hell they've put in your flesh instead of yourself, what the hell are you bearing in your mind...

guy, oh my dear guy..., i'm breatheless in this quiet life..., this "fucking carbon monoxide handshake"

let me scream for a minute, let me be as miserable as my very own thougths for a little while...

damn..., an empty soul, a breathless voice, a hopeless mind...

yagunzhe

No hay comentarios.: