Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.
WW
20.9.14
Such as
Social mobility is a wide and complex topic related to how the previous material and relational conditions of an individual determine or influence the future living conditions of individuals. There are many institutional, social and economic factors defining how an individual progress over the course of her life in order to improve or deteriorate her living conditions. Even in periods of general improvement of the material living conditions in a whole society, certain individuals improve their welfare faster than others. Some of this improvement is a matter of talent and hardwork, but not all of it. There are social and economic conditions that determine who and when some individuals are more apt to improve their living conditions than others. In these thesis I will present evidence on how to measure and understand/explain mobility in the setting of a higl
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario