Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

29.7.04

Vente en mi boca
Chiquillo vente ya

Vente en mi boca
Te quiero saborear

Me sabe como a moca
Saca la coca
No importa que sea poca
Vente en mi boca, wow

Wow yeah

Tengo una lengua
Muy resbalosa
Te chupo las pelotas
Vente en mi boca wow

Saca la coca
Pica la roca
No importa que sea poca, wow
Vente en mi boca, wow

Loca, loca, tú me vuelves loca
Vente en mi boca, wow
Wow yeahh
Ahh ahhh, vente en mi boca, wow
Ahh ahhh vente en mi boca wow
Ahh ahh vente en mi boca wooow

Ultrasónicas

No hay comentarios.: