Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

23.7.15

Repeat after me:

"Whore" is a despective word to call a prostitute.

A prostitute is someone who accepts money for sex.

So, prostitution is a job. Like any other.

"Whore" also refers to people with several sexual partners.

If it involves consenting adults, what is the problem?


Some people like to eat/dance/smoke/drink more than others.


Why would having lots of sex is a problem?


Sex, as long as it involves consenting adults

IS PERFECTLY OK.

(Or, at least: IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!)


If you're significant other hires a prostitute,

or have a lover (or lovers)...

YOUR problem is YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

Not the prostitute.

Not his or her lover.

When you "insult" someone calling him/her a "whore"

you're just frustrated by your own problems and prejudices.

GET OVER IT!

Enjoy your sexuality, tomorrow may be too late!


yagunzhe

No hay comentarios.: