Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune,
I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.

WW

4.2.08


Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

In the deepest ocean
The bottom of the sea
Your eyes
They turn me

Why should I stay here?
Why should I stay?

I'd be crazy not to follow
Follow where you lead
Your eyes

They turn me
Turn me on to phantoms
I follow to the edge of the earth

And fall off
Everybody leaves
If they get the chance
And this is my chance

I get eaten by the worms
Weird fishes
Get picked over by the worms
Weird fishes
Weird fishes
Weird fishes

-- -- - - --- --- __ _ _ _ - _ - - - - I'll hit the bottom
_ - - - _ - _ _ _ - -__ _ - - _- _ Hit the bottom and escape
_ - - - - _ _ __ _ _ _ _- - - - _ - _ - _ Escape

I'll hit the bottom
Hit the bottom and escape

Escape

------------------------------------------------------------Radiohead / In rainbows

No hay comentarios.: